skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Cooper Family
Roman, Julie and Royce Ann
Monday, August 31, 2009
Trying to Crawl
Royce Ann has officially started crawling. It is not all the time but you can not leave her alone any more!! These are a couple of her trying to crawl.
1 comment:
Shelley
September 1, 2009 at 3:57 PM
I'm so proud of you for updated your blog Julie!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch me grow...
7 months
Watch me grow...
6 months
Watch me grow...
5 months
Watch me grow....
4 months
Watch me grow
3 Months
Watch me grow....
2 months
Watch me grow...
1 Month
Watch me grow...
3 Weeks Old
Watch me grow...
2 Weeks Old
Watch me grow....
1 week old
Watch me grow....
2 Days Olds...
I love my pacifer!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
▼
August
(3)
Trying to Crawl
JUMP, JUMP, JUMP
Sonic
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
I'm so proud of you for updated your blog Julie!
ReplyDelete